Monday, January 28, 2008

Storyboard_Preliminary


Here are my sketches for the storyboard just to portray the visuals I have set my mind on thus far. You may not be able to read my writing but it is just describing the action that will be taking place. I plan on having animatics to simply show the movement in real-time.

I will be using geometric forms such as the rectangle, square, steps, ect...
For organic imagery I will be using waves, jellyfish, ect.
What I plan on doing is getting video's of things that portray the movement or emotion that i am trying to express. I will use those as a guide for rotocoping much more abstract forms to the basic movement. (So far I have created a horse gallop sequence but I am still working on it.)
-Pulp Fiction
-Water
-Jelly Fish


They are on here in reverse page order. Either way it jumps around

No comments: