Thursday, February 7, 2008

Progress on Final

I was having a hard time starting the project, so last night I just sat down and played around with it. I started off with an original idea from my storyboard. I made a mistake while creating but it inspired me to incorporate afterimages in order to create secondary visuals. So I moved beyond my original idea and spent the next two hours doing something completely different. In the end I decided that I liked my original idea better so I went back and fixed it. However, I am going to still intertwine afterimages into my concept.

As far as a schedule, I cannot come up with a strict schedule. Basically I am using the method of automatism and its hard to preplan everything. I will split up the song into sections and set loose due dates for those.

Also for character sheet, I will be posting video's of my ideas as I work through them. I work much better when I just create it at that time oppossed to carefully planning it. It would be different if I was doing character animation but my forms are abstract.

I have decided on a color scheme. I will be using Red (BA1212), Green (0B470B), Orange (CC4400) and Blue (0B0B74).

No comments: